Your wedding is the most romantic day of your life. So naturally, the music providing the background for it should be the most romantic too. No other musical instrument is more romanticthan the harp … especially harp music played by the skilled hands of musician Miriam Weber Brown. She will guide you in choosing the music and the special song that will accompany your walk down the aisle!
Let Miriam’s beautiful music come into play throughout your special day…
- During the Guest Arrival. Upon hearing the soft sounds of the harp, arriving guests will sense the romance in the air and be overcome with joy and expectation.
- During Seating of the Mothers. Honor the Mothers with beautiful, fitting music.
- During the Processional. The grand entrance is made even grander accompanied by the harp. As the bride and her attendants enter to such musical selections as Canon in D, Trumpet Voluntary and of course, The Bride’s March, many a goose bump is sure to be felt.
- During the Ceremony. Miriam can underscore any symbolic moment – such as the lighting of the Unity Candle, pouring of sands, presenting flowers, or the singing of a special song – with a serene instrumental interlude or appropriate accompaniment.
- During the Recessional. The wonderful moment has finally arrived, with the bride and groom officially a married couple. Conclude this magical time – and exit in lyrical style – with triumphant harp music
- During the Reception. Extend the musical elegance well beyond the ceremony with the delightful sounds of the harp played during the cocktail hour. Your guests will love your choice of classical or contemporary music played throughout this hour.
Choose from a variety of affordable packages:
- Gold Crown and Silver – Harp-Flute Duo played during the ceremony
- Gold Crown Plus – Solo Harp played during the ceremony and cocktail hour
- Gold Crown – Solo Harp played during the ceremony only
Choose the solo or ensemble that best fits your needs:
- Pedal Harp
- Celtic Harp
- Harp with Flute
- Harp with Vocalist
- Harp with Organ
- Other Combinations as Needed
If the venue requires it, Miriam’s music can be backed by high-quality amplification – reassuring you that her stunning music will be heard by all.
Enjoy a few ceremony samles popular with Miriam’s brides:
Can’t Help Falling In Love
Canon in D
Keep in mind, there are plenty more musical selections to choose from … selections that will make your wedding as special as it should be.
The Music was Beautiful
This was one of the best things I did for my wedding. It was a wonderful experience and a dream come true. Miriam was so helpful and flexible. She met all my requests and helped me find the perfect music for the wedding. You won’t be disappointed. She is a true professional and wonderful person. The music was beautiful.
A “Must Have” at Weddings!!!
We absolutely loved having Miriam and Valorie as a flute/harp duo at our fall wedding. They made the entire process very easy and were very pleasant to work with. We received quite the selection of music that we could choose from. The music was very elegant and added a special touch to our wedding. Our guests all commented on how they had never been to such an elegant wedding. If you are considering booking them, my husband and I say absolutely 100% do it. You will be thankful you did. Thank you, Miriam and Valorie!!!!
When we were deciding on ceremony music, we thought a harpist would be perfect. Miriam was a delight to work with from start to finish. She answered all my questions and was very responsive via email. When it came time to select wedding music, we were a little lost. Miriam was a great help in directing us into great choices for our wedding music during our ceremony. We even received several compliments from guests on our song selections. My biggest fear in hiring a harpist was that it was going to be too quiet in a room full of guests. That was certainly not the case! The harp was plenty loud in the ceremony space and even when everyone was clapping and talking during the recessional I could hear her playing “Here Comes the Sun.” I am beyond satisfied with Miriam’s services and would highly recommend her to anyone seeking a harpist.
Loved the Music
Miriam was so sweet and awesome to work with! To be honest, my husband and I weren’t crazy about the idea of a harp at first. It was what my mom wanted and booked so we went with it. She worked so hard to learn some very contemporary songs that I had my heart set on for the ceremony. I think my husband and I were both surprised how much we loved the music – we got numerous compliments on ceremony music as well! It was a great blend of something traditional and contemporary and I appreciated all the time she spent finding the music and making sure I was pleased with the final result. Thanks again!
Wedding Themes and Music to Match
Formal and Elegant
Arioso – J.S. Bach
Ave Maria – Schubert
Canon in D – Pachelbel
Menuet – Bizet
Passacaille – Handel
Princess – Fairy Tale
A Whole New World
Beauty and the Beast
Can You Feel the Love Tonight?
Sleeping Beauty Waltz
When You Wish Upon a Star
Air from Water Music – Handel
The Brook – Hasselmans
Prelude #1 – J.S. Bach
Sakura – Traditional
Spring from The Four Seasons – Vivaldi
Fields of Gold
Solfeggietto – K.P.E. Bach
Classical and Romantic
First Arabesque – Debussy
Intermezzo from Cavalleria Rusticana – Mascagni
O Mio Babbino Caro from Gianni – Puccini
Rhapsody on a Theme of Paganini – Rachmaninoff
The Swan – Saint-Saens
Ice Castles Theme
I Wonder as I Wander
I’m Dreaming of a White Christmas
Winter from The Four Seasons – Vivaldi
Contemporary and Romantic
All of Me (or your favorite new pop tune)
Can’t Help Falling
Stand by Me
A Thousand Years
What a Wonderful World
Medieval – Gothic
Douce Dame Jolie
Royal Fourth Estampie
Tambourin – Rameau